Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

Summer Fun

A few weeks ago, Mr. Williams and I were watching the Food Network and we saw this hot dog stand called Walter's on one of their programs. Mr. Williams loves hot dogs and we thought it might be fun to stop there on our way to the Jersey Shore some time. Well, tonight was the night! We stopped at Walter's and the food was fabulous! Travelers, can you find the city in which Walter's Hot Dog stand is located? Use the exact location of 40.94 degrees north and 73.74 degrees west to find this famous hot dog stand. Submit your answers to me in a comment or send me your answer in an email. Come and see me on the first day of school to see if you are correct. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Williams ~
    How exciting! I haven't done the latitude and longitude yet, but you have a great clue in your post! I will try to figure out where you were. Mr. Merten would also have loved to have a hot dog at a landmark! How were the "dogs"? ~ Mrs. Merten

    ReplyDelete