Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bookworm Buzz Special Edition

Liv has joined Goodreads and will be reviewing books for my high school friends.  Here is the latest review.

Cleopatra's DaughterCleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read Cleopatra's Daughter as my required summer reading book. I read the first few chapters before school got out, and then, the first week of vacation I got sucked into it. The plot moved fast, which kept my attention, and there were always action sequences. I enjoyed watching Selene, Cleopatra's daughter, mature into a young woman. Though Selene's life during the course of the novel was unpredictable and full of heartbreak, she ultimately found happiness. Cleopatra's Daughter is the best summer reading I have ever been required to do. I'm looking forward to reading more of Michelle Moran's books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment