Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Big Bite





Tie Dye Tuesday, the recorder concert, the penny pizza party, the HEAT!!! What a week in room 23!  Thanks to Mr. Lussier, Mrs. Fields, Mrs. O'Connor, Mrs. McCluskey and Mrs. Walmsley for spending Tuesday morning with us to get our shirts dyed. They really look amazing and the kids looked fantastic at the recorder concert.  I was asked frequently why I didn't have my shirt on for the concert. Well, I had promised the children that if everyone earned their Black Belt in recorder karate, I would wear my "Black Belt Mom," t-shirt, and they did it!!! The concert was wonderful. :) We ended our week with the penny pizza party, yum!  We are busily preparing for the coffeehouse this week, come prepared to be amazed and delighted.  On Friday we built electromagnets, and the electricity test will be on Tuesday, before Sports Day.  The end of the year is such a fun time!  See you next week!
Mrs. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment