Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bookworm Buzz



Dear Reader,
I have just been to see a showing of The Lightning Thief at the movies. The theater was packed and the air was "electric with excitement." I know that many of you have starting reading this book and may be tempted to see the movie to help you with the story. BE WARNED!!! The movie is VERY different from the book, and dare I say, a disappointment. I am glad that I saw this movie, but I am much happier that I have read the book. The book is SO much better. As a teacher, I know that any student who tries to say that they have read the book, when in fact they have only seen the movie, will EASILY be discovered. Do yourself a favor, stick with the book!
Read on readers!
Love,
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment