Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Bookworm Buzz

The Bell RangThe Bell Rang by James E. Ransome
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely loved it. Everything about it. Make sure to read the author's note.


View all my reviews
Fantastic FlowersFantastic Flowers by Susan Stockdale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beautiful illustrations coupled with poetry,a great non fiction read! Will definitely add this to the stack for our life science curriculum. Many cross curricular possibilities here!


View all my reviews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A wonderful story of friendships. Beautiful illustrations.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wonderful message of hope and perseverance. The illustrations are exquisite.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love. My artist friends ESPECIALLY will love this story of friendship and believing in yourself. Niko and Iris are simply wonderful.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved this version of The Princess and the Pea! The glossary at the BEGINNING of the book will help readers who do not speak Spanish. Make sure to read the illustrator's note. 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love love! Beautiful story about gratitude and modern day life for citizens of the Cherokee nation. This will be a great addition to our stack of books for regions of the United States. Make sure to read the author's note.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love. Such an inspiring story of perseverance and following your dreams. Make sure you read the author's note and the illustrator's note.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love. The possibilities are endless with this one!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love! Yuyi Morales is one of my absolute favorite authors...and she is an amazing illustrator too! Make sure you read her note too...very important!


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
In a fast paced world, this is just the book we need. Absolutely brilliant. 


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love! Will definitely add this to the stack for life science. The illustrations are beautiful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment