Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Bookworm Buzz

The TypewriterThe Typewriter by Bill Thomson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely loved it!! So creative, so many possibilities. Mrs. Richards will want this one for the bookroom.


View all my reviews
When Green Becomes Tomatoes: Poems for All SeasonsWhen Green Becomes Tomatoes: Poems for All Seasons by Julie Fogliano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So beautiful and thoughtful. Students will love it!


View all my reviews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A touching story, so important for character education. Many children will connect with this book in some way. 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Fun and funny! Many mini lesson opportunities here as well as laughs!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I love Lita Judge, always such memorable characters and a great message!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I love Douglas Florian! This will make a nice addition to the Douglas Florian bucket!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Beautiful photographs and very poetically written. The non fiction facts at the end will intrigue students and make them ask more questions worth researching. 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Animal lovers everywhere will love this latest tale of Buddy and Earl. Fun and funny!

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Just for fun. Many students will be able to make connections to this book and the popular family vacation experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment