Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bookworm Buzz

This will be my last Bookworm Buzz post for the week; it is time for me to read a book for ME!  I am currently reading Master Thieves, by Stephen Kurkjian. It is a non fiction book that looks closely at the theft at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.   He will be speaking about his book at my library next weekend.  I am excited to meet him and hear what he has to say about his book, the writing process and what is in future when it comes to his next book.
If you would like to read about the most infamous art heist in our country which occured at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in 1990, I have a great non fiction short story to share with you and some primary sources as well, just let me know.  I am happy to share it with you. :)
In the meantime, here are three more books for you to check out at the library!
Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Mrs. Williams

The Fourteenth GoldfishThe Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really liked this book and it will be a hit with 4th and 5th graders. I am seeing another book club in the future!


View all my reviews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A collection of short stories from some of my favorite authors, and it is all about lunch! YUM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment