Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Juicy Nibble


Hi Gang!  I hope you are enjoying your vacation so far.  It has been hot and so muggy.  I'm getting ready to head north to Canada.  I'm so excited to see some of the places that we learned about this year.  I will be tweeting, so make sure you keep up with the twitter feed on the right.  I'm hoping to strike a yoga pose or two in some of the places I visit.  Which pose would be best? Give me your best suggestion in a comment.  If you forget how to comment, just follow the directions in the gadget on the right.  I also hope to get in a run while I am up there.  I have been reading a great non fiction book all about Quebec and Montreal.  What have you been reading so far?  Let me know.  Happy 4th of July, stay cool!
Mrs. W

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever go to the C.N. tower? I went there before.

    sincerely
    Abhiram

    ReplyDelete