Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

Bookworm Buzz

My Life as a CartoonistMy Life as a Cartoonist by Janet Tashjian
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the latest installment in the "My Life as a..." series.  It has been fun watching this character grow and change over time.  The addition of a character who is a bully is timely for readers, especially those dealing with bullying issues.  I am looking forward to the next book in the series.


View all my reviews


I also reviewed two other books on Goodreads for my High School and Middle School friends.  Check them out in my Goodreads feed!

1 comment:

  1. I like the series. I read My Life As A Book and liked because it wasn't to long or to short. I also understood the book.

    your student Ryan

    ReplyDelete