Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bookworm Buzz


Three Times LuckyThree Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I remember when I fell in love with mysteries, it was in the 4th grade!  There are some themes in this book(alcoholism, abandonment) that will need to be explained to some 4th graders, but the themes of friendship and family are just right.  My middle school friends who enjoy strong characters and a good mystery will enjoy this book. A good choice by the committee!


View all my reviews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Another great installment in the "I Survived," series.  Students who enjoy the Civil War, Lincoln, and history will enjoy this book. This book is another way for us to celebrate African American History month.  Mrs. Merten knows that I love this series, so thanks to her for getting it for me.  I love when my friends recomend books to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment