Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bookworm Buzz


Justin Bieber: Just BelieveJustin Bieber: Just Believe by Molly Hodgin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

O.K., I admit it, I do find Justin Bieber intriguing.  Who doesn't love "Baby?"  This short biography on "The Beebs," is just right for 4th graders.  I liked it as much as the One Direction book and much better than the Taylor Swift Book. There is a great deal of talk worthy information in this book (it is an unauthorized biography), especially if you are new to the biography genre, or just want to learn more about Justin.  This book will appeal to boys and girls and I anticipate that this will become a great mentor text in writer's workshop when we talk about author's voice.  I think you will enjoy this latest installment in Scholastic's "Pop Artists," biography collection.  I think I hear "The Beebs," playing on the radio now!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment