Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Big "A"pple Book Buzz



Confession time, I am not having much more luck the 2nd time around with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, by Steig Larson. I just don't know if it's for me, but I am willing to hang in there a little longer. I think my biggest obstacle is that so many other books are calling to me, like Private by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro. I will admit that I am a HUGE James Patterson fan, and this thriller does not disappoint. It is the first book in a new series of books by Patterson and Paetro, involving these characters. What can I say? I loved it. James Patterson has a really wonderful website for kids, called ReadKiddoRead. You should check it out. Baseball and softball will be ending soon and I will be heading to the shore. Let me know what's in your beach bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment