Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2018

Juicy Nibble

Tomorrow is the first day of school and I am so excited to meet all of you! It is going to be hot, so make sure you bring a water bottle to school. We will have Health with Mr. Banks tomorrow, YES!!!! Snack will be around 10:15 and lunch is at 1:10. Please pack one hearty snack and a drink. Check out your 4th grade teachers reading, Because You Are My Teacher by Sherry North. You may need to click on the video to view it in full screen mode. See you in the morning!


9 comments:

  1. My favorite part of the first day of 4th grade was meeting you and the fun activities.
    Your Student,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of the first day was doing the paper chain.
    Your student,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part about today was doing the paper chains and working together with my group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part my first day of forth grade is doing the paper chain challenge!!
    Your student Aden

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part of the first day was when we got to pick our seats. from,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi , my favorite part of the school day was the paper chain challenge. Sincerely Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today was the first day of school and my favorite part of the day was when we did the paper chain challenge and nobody cried or anything and it was just an amazing day!!Your student Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite part of the first day of 4th grade was when I met all my friends!
    Cole Owens

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite thing on the 1st day of 4th grade was that me and my best friend found a warriors book.

    Sincerely,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete