Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Bookworm Buzz

Check out my latest book reviews.  Let me know what you think or if you have any questions in the comment section.
BobBob by Wendy Mass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Magical and uplifting. So many talk worthy points to discuss. Will be great for small book clubs.


View all my reviews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Intense and moving, I remember very clearly the true events that inspired the main problem in this story. Great for point of view and tracking characters. I would love to see a student read this with a parent as it can be a bit scary for incoming fourth graders. 


If Sharks DisappearedIf Sharks Disappeared by Lily Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love, love love! A great addition to my shark collection. Can't wait for, If Polar Bears Disappeared.


View all my reviews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love watching birds and it was so great to learn about John James Audobon. Don't skip the last page.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A great introduction to Mike Lupica for younger readers. Readers who like basketball and a good mystery will love this story.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
A good read. A student going through a family reorganization may connect to the main character. Nice to see some diversity with characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment