Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2018

Bookworm Buzz

Ghost BoysGhost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely AMAZING!! A must read for teachers, parents and my MS/HS friends. So powerful talking points for all.


View all my reviews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love! A message for everyone. Can not wait to share as part of #bookaday.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A beautiful story with a gentle, child friendly explanation about why granparents sometimes change as they get older. To be shared with children who have family members with Dementia and Alzheimer's. 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Love the story, love the characters, love the illustrations. Excited to use this as we kick off fiction writing.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Students will enjoy learning how to say, "hello," in several different languages.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this story and the illustrations. Great opportunities for further research into non fiction topics of interest in art, music, film and theater. Looking forward to sharing this book with all fourth graders!


No comments:

Post a Comment