Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

At the Core

Image result for crying emoji
While looking at the blog with the students today, I discovered that the Curriculum Gadget has disappeared!  I have been working  to fix the problem, but for now I have been unable to recover the gadget which contained ALL of the curriculum links.  I will be restoring the gadget and the links but anticipate that it will take me a few weeks to get everything back up and running.  I apologize for the inconvenience, but please know that I am doing everything I can to get the links back up and running as quickly as possible.  Thanks for your patience!  As I tell the children, "Don't panic!"  Well, I'm not panicking, but I am a little sad.  I think it is time to turn the frown, upside down, and get to work!

Image result for smiling emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment