Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2016

Bookworm Buzz-Caldecott Edition

I am making progress with the  Caldecott Challenge.  I have decided to only blog about the Caldecott books that I are new to me; books that I have already read with appear in my Goodreads account, but I won't put them here.  Trust me, there are MANY books on this list. I have read 90 of the 332 books.  That's a little more than 25%! Maybe I can be at 50% by the start of school.  It is good to have goals. :)
Here are my latest additions to Goodreads.  Enjoy!  I'm off to the library to pick up a few more books that are on hold.
May I Bring a Friend?May I Bring a Friend? by Beatrice Schenk De Regniers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who doesn't want to bring friends along? Great message. :)


View all my reviews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Love the similes and the metaphors...and the pictures!

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
LOVED the pictures! Just for fun, too!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Beautiful pictures and the message....Ahh...Leo Lionni, such a gift to children's literature.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love. Can't wait to use this with students, so many possibilities!


No comments:

Post a Comment