Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bookworm Buzz

Here are my first reviews for #bookaday challenge.  Keep up with me on Goodreads!
What James SaidWhat James Said by Liz Rosenberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book! Will definitely add this to my collection for character education. So many great talk-worthy discussions possible.


View all my reviews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Great math mentor text.  Mrs. Murray will have to get this one for us!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Very sweet, lots of lessons here!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Great historical fiction.  This will make a great addition to a text set on WWII and the Snow Treasure interactive read aloud.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Nice story about a young boy's journey to adulthood.  Loved the non fiction pages at the end.  The illustrations were beautiful!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved it!  This will make a great mentor text when we study narrative writing and memoir.  Mrs. Richards will HAVE to get us this one!

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
My mythology friends will like this one!  This will make a nice addition to our mythology text sets and is easy and fun to read!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am a RCY instructor and I love this book!  A great way to settle down at night.  My RCY students will enjoy this book and it will make a great addition to our yoga text set.


No comments:

Post a Comment