Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Juicy Nibble

Hi gang!  I have been playing around with my Vine App all morning, trying to figure out a way to share videos with you that are short and fun and I think I may have finally figured it out.  I made many mistakes, but I didn't give up!  I hope it works this time.  If not, I will just keep trying.  Click here to view a video of the snow in my neighborhood this morning.  Leave a comment and let me know if you can view this video.  See you tomorrow!
Mrs. W

3 comments:

  1. I think there will be 6 to 12 inches of snow.
    your student Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw the video you posted of all the snow!! We didn't think it was going ever going to stop!

    Hope you had a good day!
    Lindsey T's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't be live there going to be counting the snow in feet for the storm on Sunday
    Your student ,
    shay

    ReplyDelete