Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

A Big Bite

We have had an excellent first week of school and 4th grade is awesome, a blast and phenomenal.  We liked reading, writing and getting to know each other.  Poetry and technology were awesome.  Mrs. Merten is nice and is a terrific tech teacher.  We got to learn classroom routines and about what we will be studying this year.  WE are looking forward to reading, chorus, science and social studies.  Next week is a short week, but it will be fun. We love 4th grade so far and Mrs. Williams isn't so bad. :D
Written by the Students in Room 23

7 comments:

  1. That is a really nice picture that you took!!!

    Your student
    Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice class picture your student tyler

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see my self in the pic.
    Thank you Manal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks like a great class! It sounds like you all have a fun teacher. I think this is going to be a great year!
    Your Friend Livi's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a very nice first week. I'm looking forward to a great school year. Thanks for the excellent photo.

    Your Student
    Nirupama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Williams,
    I love your class picture. I'm still learning names, but I'm doing better this week.
    ~ Mrs. Merten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mrs.William's I love the pic :) thank you for taking it!!!!!I'm sure I will have a great school year!!!!!

    Love,your student,Lindsey

    ReplyDelete