Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2019

Juicy Nibble

Wow, can you believe how quickly the summer has flown by?  Kind of like the seagull in the picture, don't you think? 😄😃😉
My name is Mrs. Williams and I teach fourth grade at John F. Kennedy Elementary School.  Perhaps you are in my class!  If so, take some time to read the letter that I have for you by clicking on the link below.  There is a letter for your parents also.  I will be heading to Ohio later this week to bring my son back to Xavier University and my daughter will head back to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute next week.  I am going to spend my last few days with them, having fun, reading, eating ice cream and making a few last memories until I see them in December.  Go make some memories with your family and friends too. See you soon!
Mrs. A

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part about my first day was that it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of the first day of 4th grade was meeting my teacher and making new friends. Sincerely, Chris

    ReplyDelete