Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bookworm Buzz


Navigating EarlyNavigating Early by Clare Vanderpool
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I  loved Claire Vanderpool's debut novel, Moon Over Manifest, so I had high expectations for this novel.  I liked it, but not as much as Moon.    There were many great ideas, characters and plot opportunities that just didn't get developed enough.  I'm not disappointed, this just wasn't my cup of tea.


View all my reviews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I absolutely LOVED this book!  It is definitely for my high school friends and for parents, not 4th graders.  The characters,plot, and plot twists had me hoping that the story would never end.  The setting made me long for New Orleans and brought back many fond memories of my time spent in "The Big Easy." These characters will stay with me for a long time.  I highly recommend this book to all of my high school friends, don't miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment