Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Poetry, Please


We have been writing list poems and here is Vagmi's.  It made Mrs. Merten cry :)

Inside my Toy Box
by Vagmi

Inside my toy box there is a Barbie Doll
a stuffed bunny
my old nursery books
an entire doll house a purple bouncy ball
an entire kit of 48 colorful crayons

Some blue beads and clear string
a rainbow bag full of chalk
and some old sugar cookie crumbs.
Some Harry Potter movies 
and some yellow sticky notes.

Some flexible blue rubber bunnies
and colorful pencils
a bunch of white paper
some picture books 
and a lot of memories!


2 comments:

  1. Vagmi, what a beautiful poem! I loved, loved, loved it! It brought tears to my eyes and really toughed me! Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more of your poems (and your classmates too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *touched -- Even teachers make mistakes!

    ReplyDelete