Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bookworm Buzz


Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes (Lunch Lady, #7)Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Another installment in the Lunch Lady Series.  A bit far fetched, even for Lunch Lady fans.  The Boston accent on the "custodian," wasn't funny, in fact it was a bit disrespectful.  The fact that the characters didn't want to be on the "math team," because it was just for nerds was also disappointing.  Perhaps I missed the author's point here.  Being on a math team is very cool, and I think Krosoczka tried to make that point at the end, but by that point I had lost interest in the story.  Hopefully the next Lunch Lady will be as good as #6, Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment