Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bookworm Buzz







ATTENTION ORIGAMI YODA FANS!!! Yesterday, Darth Paper Strikes Back, by Tom Angleberger was released and it was AMAZING!! In this sequel to The Strange Case of Origami Yoda, we learn about the 7th grade adventures of our favorite characters, Tommy, Kellen, and Dwight. We learn about their struggles at McQuarrie Middle School through a case file that Origami Yoda told them to write. I love Mrs. Porterfield, she is an awesome teacher. The book took me two hours to read, I couldn't put it down! I was even reading it in the dentist's chair while getting a temporary crown, it was that good! Tom Angleberger left me wanting MORE, and I can't wait until the next book comes out, which he hints will be next August. Maybe it will be about Princess Leia. When I was in the 5th grade, I was Princess Leia for Halloween and I won a prize for my costume. If I can find a picture of it, I will post it. My next book is Big Nate on a Roll, by Lincoln Pierce, funny so far!




Read on Readers,




Mrs. W


No comments:

Post a Comment