Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Bookworm Buzz

Dear Reader,
I have just finished the second book in the Witch and Wizard Series by James Patterson and I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens to Whit and Wisty! Will the One who is the One finally succeed and getting what he wants from the Allgoods? I can't wait to find out. As you know, I follow many different authors, and James Patterson is one of my favorites. I'm taking a break from his young adult books and am 100 pages into his latest adult thriller, Now You See Her. Parents, if you like Patterson, this is a classic! My next student book will be Savy by Ingrid Law. Mrs. Landrigan loves this book and has been recommending it for some time. I'll let you know how it goes!
Read on readers,
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment