Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bookworm Buzz

Dear Reader,
I just finished big Nate Out Loud by Lincoln Pierce. I loved it! I was laughing out loud! I love Nate, but I love Mrs Godfrey just as much, she reminds me a little bit of me. Talk about making a connection to a character! This collection of comics is all about summer vacation and getting back to school in the fall. If you like big Nate, check out my new gadget which is the daily big Nate comic by Lincoln Pierce. I have started the new Theodore Boone novel, The Abduction, by John Grisham. So far so good, I'll let you know when I am done! Click on the Theodore Boone hyperlink, it will take you to a very cool website! What are you reading? Post a comment and let me know!
Read on readers!
Love,
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment