Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

Juicy Nibble

Welcome to 4th grade and Room 23!  By now, you have learned that you have me for a teacher.  I can't wait to meet you; we are going to have so much fun together.  Don't forget to read the "August letter for Students," and the "August letter for Parents," in the Important Documents gadget at the right.  There is really good information in both of these documents. You will also find a "Meet Mrs. W," document and a "Suggested Supply List," in case you misplaced the one that was in your report card at the end of third grade.  If you have any questions for me, leave them in the comment section of this post and I will answer them.  Remember to check with your parents first!  Enjoy your last week of summer vacation, I know I will! :)

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Williams,
    I can't wait until the start of school! I know we will have so much fun learning together. I am excited to meet your new students!
    ~ Mrs. Merten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Williams, I had so much fun reading all about you on your blog. I am so excited to be in your class this year!

    Your Student,
    Livi

    ReplyDelete