Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bookworm Buzz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For my high school friends...This is the story of Hazel and Gus and their journey with cancer, but more importantly, it is the story of their journey with finding love and friendship in just the right places. There are many messages, but the one that spoke to me the loudest was "Honesty doesn't have to be cynical or negative, it just has to be honest." I related to the moms in this book, but felt deep connections to ALL of the characters, even their friend Isaac. I understand why other readers have said that these characters are going to stay with them for awhile. I know they will be staying with me, and I LOVE when an author can do that. Thanks, John Green.



No comments:

Post a Comment