Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Juicy Nibble

As many of you know, I have another blog called Read and Roll, which is devoted to children's literature and poetry. As a working mom, it has been difficult to maintain both of my blogs well, so I have decided to incorporate my favorite elements of Read and Roll into this blog, The Shiny Red Apple and no longer post to Read and Roll. There will be new gadgets and new posts on this blog, but hopefully this will make it easier for parents and students to access and use , and will enable me to keep blogging about one of my favorite subjects, reading! I am excited about the changes I will be making to this blog and welcome your comments and ideas for new gadgets and posts. Have a great Saturday, here comes the snow!
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment