Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Bookworm Buzz

Shouting at the RainShouting at the Rain by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love, love, love. These characters will stay with you for a long time. That's the point, isn't it?


View all my reviews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Absolutely loved this book! Never, ever give up. Stay positive. The messages will resonate with all different readers. Mrs. Richards MUST get us this one for the library. :)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Great story. So much to talk about in this book.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
An accurate reflection of what can happen at the beginning of the school year....lots of laughs!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Great information about Ellis Island. Students will love all of the text features and the quiz at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment