Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

Bookworm Buzz

Twelve Kinds of IceTwelve Kinds of Ice by Ellen Bryan Obed
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the way Ellen Bryan Obed introduced each different kind of ice and how she was able to weave a story throughout an entire year.  There were many great messages about friendship, patience and using your imagination. A quick read that will lead to many great discussions.


View all my reviews

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Stink fans will love this latest installment in the Stink series.  Frog lovers will really enjoy it as well.  I can see many readers looking for non fiction books on frogs as a follow up to this book.  I enjoyed the way McDonald and Reynolds  included short comics into the story.  Young writers may find some inspiration here!


No comments:

Post a Comment