Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bookworm Buzz


WonderWonder by R.J. Palacio
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of the best books I have read this year, really, really amazing.  A must read for parents, teachers, principals,  high school,  and middle school students. It is a challenge for many new 4th graders, but would probably be o.k. for spring 4th graders.  I have my friend, Mrs. Landrigan, to thank for recommending this book to me.  I laughed, I cried, I couldn't stop reading, and finished it in one day!!!!  The book begins with a quote from one of my favorite Natalie Merchant songs and held my interest until the last word.  I kept wanting more, and these characters will stay with me for a while. I thoroughly enjoyed the way the author told the story from the point of view of the different characters, it helped me get a unique perspective on the story.  Don't miss out on one of the best books of the year, put it on your summer reading list, if you can wait that long!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment