Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bookworm Buzz

Dear Reader,
Bookworm buzz will be undergoing some exciting new changes! I have recently joined goodreads.com and will be posting my reviews there. I will link my posts to this blog and in the next few weeks will have a goodreads feed as a widget in the margins of the blog. Let me know what you think!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series #6)Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Another hilarious installment in the Wimpy Kid series. I was really able to connect to this book personally, especially when the power went out during the snowstorm and everyone was shivering in bed! When Greg says, "When you're used to having electricity and then all of a sudden it's taken away, you're basically one step away from being a wild animal." I know how that feels! There are many school references as well that many students will connect with on a personal level. This book is just right for fourth graders.
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment