Kennedy Landing Page

Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Juicy Nibble

Hi Gang!
This nibble isn't going to be too sweet, but, I have to go to Jury Duty on Monday. Sorry. Mrs. Merten and Mrs. Adams are going to help the substitute make sure that everything goes well for you all . When I see you on Tuesday, we will play charades from Mr. Popper and catch up on the last few days. I hope you are all enjoying this rainy Saturday! Move away from the television and the video games and read a book, it is the perfect weather for it! If you want to leave a comment, feel free, I will check back often. I miss you all.
Love,
Mrs. W

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you Mrs.W! We have not seen you in so long! I can't wait to play charades on Tuesday. I will see you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Gracie! I feel like it has been a long time, but it has only been a few days. I promise that we will have fun next week! I am wearing my Engine 16 shirt on Tuesday, you should wear yours also. Firemens' kids always STICK TOGETHER!
    Love,
    Mrs. W

    ReplyDelete